Saturday, July 23, 2016

Homemade Doughnut and Coffee Stand Olympic Trading Post Port Hadlock, WA

Just a few minutes drive out of Port Townsend, WA towards Port Hadlock is a homemade doughnut, and coffee stand that I've passed, and finally stopped at the other day.  (I was needing a doughnut fix!). This stand has a one way drive through around it, so no need to even get out of your car. (There is a parking lot too).


Just look for this sign by the side of the road:


When I was there the doughnuts were all either vanilla, or blueberry, but each of those categories has different styles like old fashioned, topped with coconut, topped with nuts, etc. This pic is a blueberry doughnut believe it or not. 


This pic shows of the blueberry inside.  I liked that the doughnut had that initial crisp mouth feel that only a fresh doughnut provides.


If you are visiting, or a local, it's worth a short drive to get some doughnuts, and I rather enjoyed my latte from there as well.

Victoria Cooksey

Check out all my cooking, and chocolate review videos at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-lp-lF_wB2oX_592jK9UQ

Chocolate lovers will enjoy my other blog:
http://darkmattersfinechocolatereviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment