Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Graysmarsh Farm in Sequim, WA for berry picking

Each year I head over to Graysmarsh Farm over in Sequim, WA (about a 45 min drive from Port Townsend, WA) to pick fresh berries at great prices.  Last month I picked several pounds of strawberries (many of which now reside in my freezer for smoothie making).





The strawberries show up in June, and then blueberries, and lavender become available for picking in July.  Check their website out for the exact season, and other berries that are available as well.  This is an activity that both adults, and kids love to do.  And I must say that here in Washington State we have amazing berries!  I'm talking strawberries that actually taste like a strawberry, and are juicy, and sweet.  Yum!!!



I also like to grab a latte at: https://www.facebook.com/Rainshadow.Coffee.Roasting whenever I'm over in Sequim.  

Be sure to check out my other blog for fine chocolate bar reviews: http://darkmattersfinechocolatereviews.blogspot.com/

Happy picking!!!

Victoria Cooksey

2 comments:

  1. Love reading about the things to see and do around the Port Townsend area! What a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! There are so many cool things to do around here!

      Delete