Saturday, August 29, 2015

This weekend I filmed two videos.  One on my gluten-free dog treats recipe, and the other on my yogurt cider cake recipe.  I love filming!!  My plan is to edit, and then post the gluten free dog treat video, along with the recipe next weekend, and then probably the cake recipe the weekend after that. I also have a couple other videos to edit over the next few weeks as well.

It's a combo day here in Port Townsend, WA.  Part sun, part rain, and tons of wind. Absolutely gorgeous clouds, and a bit of a chop to the water giving the Puget Sound colors of blue, gray, and green.  Oh how I wish I was a painter on a day like today.  I'd love to be able to capture those waves in paint.

Have a fantastic week!  And as always, feel free to comment on what you are doing, or eating, this week!

Happy baking!

Victoria Cooksey

Be sure to "like" my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/victoriacookseysrandomdish

No comments:

Post a Comment